Thursday, September 22, 2016

Project Base Learning (PBL)

Welcome to my PBL blog post. I have made a handball slideshow. I have added the rules some questions and the answers. Also a player profile on the best hand ballplayer in the world.There are pictures of the goals, suits and players even the balls they use. I have been working on it for a while but I have finished it. I had to finish off some sentence starters. And I had to write down some of the learning muscles that I used.




Here is a sneak peek of one of my slides.It is a player profile on Ivano Balic (the best handball player in the world) I have also added a video of his top 10 goals.










Here is my PBL reflection.




OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION
Project Topic:Handball


Photo/Screenshot of Project (insert below)




Finish these starters:
  • Something I enjoyed about my project was finding out new information about handball because I know much more about handball than I did when I started


  • The most challenging thing about my project was  understanding some of the words because some of the words I wasn’t able to pronounce.


  • The main skill I got better at was my digital skills I got better at them by using my computer more and finding some new things out that I could use.


  • Something interesting I learnt was How many handball teams there are in the world and that New Zealand are ranked 466 out of 475.                      


  • What I would most like to change about my project is make a model rather than a slide because I like to make things by hand and draw rather than by computer or device.


  • I would like to do my next PBL about boxing.


Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL.
Noticing because I had to make sure there weren't any mistakes and if there were fix them up


Perseverance because I had to keep persevering and going to other sites and sounding out some of the words.


Managing distractions because when someone was trying to get my attention I ignored them.

Create a Description of Your Project
This needs to have either video or audio. You can use any app you like. Include a link here. You will embed it as part of your Reflection PBL Blog Post.





I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you next term. Have a good holidays! Bye!

By Cameron Browning








1 comment:

  1. Nice work Cameron and keep up the good job and i like your words and keep up th good job

    ReplyDelete