Monday, September 12, 2016

WALT persuade and advertise

IMG_0534.JPG
WALT persuade.
This is my persuasive writing poster.The purpose was to persuade the reader and advertise something. It is about handball.I was selling signed tops,new balls and used balls from the Olympics. I'm also selling tickets to the China vs Brazil handball final.I also added a fun fact and some pictures.The writing had to be sort and sharp and had to have good advertising words such as introducing,new,amazing,incredible and lots more.It was really fun making this poster now it is on the wall. I made a gold medal on the left that is for who ever wins the game.In the writing is a fake number to by some murtiondis. I hope you like what I have done with this handball poster,I will see you guys next time.
By Cameron B

No comments:

Post a Comment