Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Art blog post 2016

This is my art work. I was in Mrs Carr's sketching group.I drew 3 pictures, 2 of them could be what ever you wanted but they couldn't be cartoon. And the other one had to be something inside the classroom. I did a dear skull and antlers on the big piece and then a shark and some scissors on the other.We had to think about the shadow and the shading.It took me about 2 and a half weeks to finish it.My favorite piece of art is the dear skull and antlers.We had three art groups.They were Giraffe painting, digital art and my one sketching and shading. I really had to work hard on it and my work paid off. I hope you like this post and my art, please leave a nice comment or some feedback for me for next time.

See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment